Thursday, October 30, 2014

10/31 "Interdependence of Organisms - 2".


I learned that there is more than one kind of symbiosis and those are parisitsm, commensalism, and mutualism. I also learned the name and what symbiosis is and what it does. I also learned the nature and human versions of  symbiosis.

Backward looking: I only knew about fleas but I did not know the name like parasitism. I pretty much knew nothing about the subject until I watched the video in class. An example of symbiosis is that you allow us to improve our grade and I care about my grade so we are performing mutualism and hopefully we will both be happy with the details in my edited blog.

Inward looking: It tells me that when I work it helps to make a  flip project or a project or visual aid even if we have to turn it in. It helps me so I can visualize the project that we did. I visually learn and I learned that by doing the flip project it help me to remember symbiosis.   

No comments:

Post a Comment