Thursday, October 22, 2015

Project Blog 1018/1025

open
This is our model so it has no website    :  D


Summary: 
What we did for this project is we made a model and a IGNITE presentation. In order to o this we had to find pictures and do some research.  What I found from this project is that The Siberian traps caused the extinction of 96% of marine animals and 70% of land animals. Another thing that I found out during this project is that The Siberian Traps is 67 degrees north and 90 degrees East. The most interesting thing that I found from this project is that "traps" in Siberian Traps means stairs in Swedish because it has a stair like feature. What I did not find out is what size it is. I also did not find if people could visit it or if it has animals living around it. I found a lot of things but some things are undiscovered.


Backward-looking:
In what ways do you think you need to improve?
Some ways that I need to improve on is doing things about 2 or 3 days before it is due so that I do not have to worry about doing it all at the last minute because I waited and then had to do it at the last minute. Some other things are that when I can not figure things out I get mad and leave it to do it last which makes it worse. I need to have more of a plan for the model before we start because we had trouble but then my mom gave us a suggestion to use dirt instead of paint. I really need to improve on time management.


Inward-looking:
How do you feel about this piece of work? What parts of it do you particularly like? Dislike? Why? What did/do you enjoy about this piece or work?
I fell good about how it looked when it was finished. I particularly liked getting to make the model because it was fun to smear glue on the model and throw dirt on it. The reason I liked doing this is because I got to do it with my best friend that made me smile and helped. I did not like that we had to finish the presentation the day before it was due. I did not like this because I was stressed I would never get done. I enjoyed all the nice comments that people had like how big it was and how it was better than all of ours.

Inward-looking:
If you were the teacher, what comments would you make about this piece?
If I were the teacher I would have said that we should have been a little louder and more organized. I also would have said that I liked that we used natural resources and nor paint or clay. I would have commented that maybe we should have had everyone talk. I would have said that I liked our slides. Overall I would have said that I did good and that next time I could see if I could have made it a little better if you had one more person to help to.

Forward-looking:
What would you change if you had a chance to do this piece over again?
If i had to re-do this I would want to change my time management. Another thing that I would change is to make sure that if you do jobs you should make sure that they do it as soon as possible. I would have changed the presentation by speaking louder and giving everyone a chance to speak. I would have changed the model by using less hot glue because it all clumped up. The last thing that I would have changed is making sure that the script sounded right because some sentences were wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment