Thursday, December 4, 2014

12/5 water cycle


I learned about the water cycle and the parts of the water cycle especially after we watched the video. We also did the water cycle data game and made the story. 

Backward looking: Before I only knew a little about the topic for example, I only knew evaporate, condensate, and precipitate and their meanings. I also learned in 4th grade this song and hand motions. Here is the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw275056JtA please watch. 

Inward looking: I loved all that we did this week because it was a lot of fun. For example, I loved how we got to create the story of the water droplet on paper. It was fun to draw and color. It was also a lot of fun to figure out how to paste it with it in the folder. I did not dislike anything of the whole week it was all a lot of fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment