Sunday, November 15, 2015

Weekly Blog 1109/1113

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6d/Pennsylvania_in_United_States.svg/2000px-Pennsylvania_in_United_States.svg.png



Summary:
This week my team created a map of all of the natural disasters around the world to find where we think that the safest place in the USA. We found through our data that there where a few states empty so we searched more and we came up with Allentown PA. My favorite thing that I did this week is creating the video because I got to have fun while learning deeper into facts about sever weather. I learned that tsunamis occur because of the ring of fire. One more thing is that Tsunamis happen only on the west coast of the USA. I already knew that but it was really interesting because I have never heard or a Tsunami her in CA.



S&EP:
SP2: Developing and using models:
This week my group and I created a map of all of the Sever weather that occur a lot in one state. We ran into a problem that was we had multiple blank states so we just had to go find a little more information. When were found that we wanted to do Pennsylvania we had to find a city so we did one last bit of research and we were done with the map. Then we had to post a picture of our map and where we think the safest place in the USA is on Sesame. After we finished all of that we had to find exactly where on the map Allentown is but that was really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment