Thursday, November 13, 2014

11/14 Deforestation

I learned that deforestation means to cut down trees or in other words destroy trees. I also learned that it will cause it to smell and it will make it so there's not much oxygen in the world.

Backward looking: I knew nothing about the topic before we started and I never heard the word "deforestation" before we started to learn about it in class. I also did not know that their is a man that is cutting down trees for a uppity resort. I did not learn anything about this in my old school. I have learned so much more at "Adventure" and a lot about deforestation now that we are studying it.

Inward looking: My goals were that I finished everything that I was/am assigned in class and at home. For example, I started my letter to Mr. Cuttatree and plan on finishing this on Monday. My goals did not change and I am still working on the goals that I set for this week. I so far met my goals and I think that I will continue to meet my goals in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment