Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Weekly blog-Summary

This week I learned that at night it is a disadvantage to have solar power because if it runs out you have to use a different power source. I learned this from Eric because we were helping Jewel with her page (Advantages and Disadvantages) of our solar panel project and Eric said "A disadvantage about having solar panels is that it is likely to lose power in your house at night when the sun is down." I also learned that solar power started in 1876. I learned this when Aanchal asked "Do you think what I wrote for history is good" and I said yes. The last thing that I learned is that solar power helps us not to use fossil fuel. I learned this from me having to gather information for my page (Effects on the Environment).

No comments:

Post a Comment