Friday, February 3, 2017

Weekly Blog 1/30-2-3/17

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Wikipedia_mobile_en.svg/2000px-Wikipedia_mobile_en.svg.png
Summary: 
        To make a QR code from a google document you first have to publish the document you want to make a QR code to the web and get that link. Then you open a tab and type in goo.gl and then you shorten your url. After you have got your shortened url you copy that into a new tab and before you hit enter you type .qr after your shortened link. When you hit enter it should take you to a picture of a QR code and then you can copy it into another document and print it if you would like or you can just scan the code. To scan the code you must have an app on your phone to do that. Then you can scan your code or have others scan it to get to the google document you want.


S&EP: SP2: Developing and using models:
        I started to make  a poster and a tri fold to organize all of my drawings and the super hero work that we all did recently and earlier. I am modeling all of my work on a tri fold so that I can present it at the exhibition night and so that all of my pictures and stories are all organized and easy to show and to look at. I had to make the QR codes so that if people have any apps on their phone they can scan the codes to get to my things like my origin story and so that they can get to the love story. I have to put all of the things on my trifold like my drawing of my hero and the drawing of her daughter and the drawing of the enemy or the villain of my hero and how all of the villains organs change when she changes her modes. 


XCC: Cause and Effect
I wrote a story about the cause and effect of why my super hero and my super villain are such rivals and why they are each other's enemy. They are enemies because the villain used to be a bully to the hero and when they got super powers they became even more of villains they started to fight because the villain started to use her powers to do bad and the hero wanted to fix it. Now they both fight and they are both trying their best to win against the other. The cause of them being enemies is because the villain used to bully her and they got powers and the villain used them for bad and they effect is now they are enemies and are trying to stop each other.






No comments:

Post a Comment