Saturday, April 16, 2016

Weekly blog 4/11 - 15/16



Summary:
Saltwater is heavier than fresh water. Salt water sinks while fresh water stays at the top Cold water is heavier than hot water. Cold water sinks while hot water stays at the top. Ocean currents are all around the world and can take things around the world. A gyre when wind and the rotation of the earth cause the ocean to form a large circle. Objects can get stuck in a gyre like trash and can collect until it becomes like an island.



S&EP:SP2: Developing and using models: Did you build a model, draw a picture, created a concept map, etc?:
This week I drew a map of part of the world for a project. I did this because I have to show which currents a message in a bottle took. I know where the bottle started and ended so that I can see which currents the bottle took. It took me a long time to draw the map because I could not draw the area's clearly so I restarted and made them more clear.




No comments:

Post a Comment