Friday, December 11, 2015

Weekly Blog 12/7-12



S
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Soil_material_containing_Sand,_silt,_clay.jpg
Summary: 
What I did this week is we worked on finding what would be the best combo for a park so that no holes appear. What I got is Plant to help stop erosion, low incline, low amounts of water and silt sand. We had to write a paragraph about what the park should use to make it so that less erosion happens. We also worked on our charity fair carbon footprint. What we did is we had to find where all of our stuff to make the product comes from, how it got here and more.


SP1: Asking questions and defining problems:
This week I asked where the things to create my charity fair product came from? What I did to answer that question is I looked up the name of the item + country + manufacturer. I also got help from the teacher for the other ones. For the other things Mrs. Garcia came because my partner and I were having trouble and she said that they probably came from China. The last thing was thread and it came from New Jersey. For the thead we got the thread for the company and found where it comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment