Friday, September 11, 2015

Weekly Blog 09/07-09/11

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3ZBgV0aM6_uOERzSHRuOEZEODE4MkM5OGx6X2FpY3M2RTNF/view?usp=sharing

Summary: 
For this we got to draw a comic about the scientific method and when we did we had to pretend that they were doing a experiment while following the steps of the scientific method. When we did this we had to have an idea of what we were going to make then make them do a fun act of the scientific method. We had to first make a draft of what we were going to do and it did not have to have detailed pictures but you had to get approval from the teacher before you do your final draft. When we are done with all of the rough draft and the final draft you put them on a paper or a folder and you have to come up with a name for your story. 

Backward-looking: 
I think that I need to improve on my drawing skills. I also think that I need to improve on my skills of drawing fast and being creative. The reason I think that I need to improve on my drawing skills is because I felt like I was a bad drawer when it comes to bodies. I need to improve on drawing faster because I draw slow when I want it to be good and detailed but when I  draw fast, I have less details. I would like to do both. The other thing that I need to improve on is drawing bodies because when I try to draw bodies is always looks weird or if it is on an animal it looks over or under sized. 

Inward-looking:
I like this work because I thought that it was fun to have to draw and color while doing a project. I also liked it because we had a lot of time to do this and we got to have a better chance of it being good because the teacher had to approve the draft. I did not like some thing like that it took me so long to draw and color because I finished it the day before it was due which is a OK time to get it done in considering some kids took longer than me. I also did not like that we had to take a picture because it keeps glitching and I could not get a good picture when  I tried.

Outward-looking:
I did this similar to some people because we all had to do a story about the scientific method. It was similar because we all had to get our draft approved and put it somewhere on a project. It was also similar because we all had to make it a comic and make a draft. I did mine different because we all had different topics stories and in our stories they all did the scientific method on a different thing. It was also different because some people did it on a different background like a poster, card board and other things.

Forward-looking
If I had to do this project all over again I would have slightly changed the story line. I would have changed the story line to see if cats like one kind of food better than another. I also would have changed that I put it on the back ground of a folder. I would have either put a cut out of card board or a poster so that it would have been prettier and so that I did not have to worry about the small tab getting smashed. The last thing that I would have change is the amount of creativity I had on the story line because sometimes I take to long and get stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment